Legal Notice and information on the conditions of use of the website
Identification data of the owner of the website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Mesena 19 s.l. (hereinafter, "TUCAN HOME") and as the owner of the web site www.tucanhome.es, proceeds to communicate the identification data required by the referred standard:
- Company name: Mesena 19 s.l.
- Registered office: Camino Viejo del Cura 138 Bajo B 28055 Madrid
- CIF: B880565559
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Registration data in the Mercantile Registry: Entry number 5765, journal 346, entry 684, volume 6141, page 36, entry 1 of section 8, Sheet M100178.
This information sets and regulates the conditions of use, limitations of liability and obligations that users of the website that is published under the domain name www.tucanhome.es assume and undertake to respect.
- "Page", domain www.tucanhome.es that is made available to Internet Users.
- "User", natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
- "Content", are the pages that make up the entire domain www.tucanhome.es, which make up the information and services that TUCAN HOME makes available to Internet users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and / or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- "Hyperlink", a technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or online, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or code that contains the link.
Conditions of use
The simple and mere use of the Page grants the condition of user of the Page, either natural or legal person, and it implies the complete, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the clauses and general conditions included in the Notice Legal. If the User is not satisfied with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will refrain from using the Page. This Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates, so the version published by TUCAN HOME may be different at each time the User accesses the Portal. Therefore, the User must read the Legal Notice in each and every one of the occasions in which he accesses the Page. Through the Website, TUCAN HOME provides Users with access to and use of various Content published through the Internet by TUCAN HOME or authorized third parties. The User is obliged and agrees to use the Site and the Contents in accordance with the current legislation, the Legal Notice, and any other notice or instructions put to his knowledge, either by means of this legal notice or in any other place within of the Contents that make up the Page, as well as the rules of coexistence, morality and generally accepted good practices. To this end, the User undertakes and undertakes NOT to use any of the Content for illegal purposes or purposes, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage , disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Content, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by TUCAN HOME, other Users or any Internet user ( hardware and software). The User undertakes and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files , photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he had access in his condition of User of the Page, without this enumeration having character limitative.
Also, in accordance with all this, the User may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of TUCAN HOME that owns the corresponding rights, or that this results legally allowed.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the "copyright" and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of TUCAN HOME or its owners, of the fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or of any other technical means established for their recognition.
The User must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose in the Web pages where find the Contents or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and / or of the Contents.
All brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Site are the property of TUCAN HOME or, where appropriate, third parties who have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs, and without which the User may be understood to assign any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents. In the same way, the Contents are the intellectual property of TUCAN HOME, or of third parties where applicable, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are the property of TUCAN HOME or of third parties that have authorized their use, to whom the exclusive exercise of rights belongs. of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of TUCAN HOME or third parties included in the Website that have assigned content, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
Those persons who intend to establish hyperlinks between their Web page and the Website must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink allows only access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by TUCAN HOME
- "Frames" will not be created with the Web pages or the TUCAN HOME web pages
- There will be no false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications about TUCAN HOME its directors, its employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Content provided. .
- It will not be declared or implied that TUCAN HOME has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain contents that are contrary to any third party rights.
TUCAN HOME does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, its Contents, or that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, in its case, avoid, correct or update them. Therefore, TUCAN HOME is not responsible for damages or losses of any kind produced in the User that cause failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or with prior character. TUCAN HOME excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Website and the Contents, due to non-compliance with the expectation of utility that users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents. The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks are not suggestions or recommendations. TUCAN HOME is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of such links, nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the user's documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
The access to the Page does not imply the obligation on the part of TUCAN HOME to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, TUCAN HOME is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page, nor of the possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user or of third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the user's computer used for connection to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
Quality of the website/Page
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services that are provided through the Site, TUCAN HOME makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Contents. The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, advisory, informative and publicity. In no case do they offer or have the nature of a binding or contractual commitment
Limitation of liability
TUCAN HOME excludes all responsibility for the decisions that the User may make based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Page may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content by extension, improvement, correction or update of the Contents.
All notifications and communications by TUCAN HOME to the User made by any means will be considered effective for all purposes.
Availability of the Contents
The service of the Website and the Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. TUCAN HOME, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the Website service and / or any of the Contents at any time. When it is reasonably possible, TUCAN HOME will previously notice the termination or suspension of the Page.
Personal data protection
TUCAN HOME is aware of the importance of privacy of personal data and therefore, has implemented a policy of data processing aimed at providing maximum security in the use and collection of them, ensuring compliance with current regulations in the matter and configuring this policy as one of the basic pillars in the lines of action of the entity. During browsing through the website www.tucanhome.es it is possible to request personal data through different forms provided for this purpose. Said data will be part of the pertinent files in function of the determined and concrete purpose that motivates the collection of the same. In this way, the particular information of each data processing will be provided along with each web form, being common to all of them the person in charge of the file: Mesena 19 S.L. Registered at Camino Viejo del Cura 138 Bajo B 28055-Madrid, as well as the place and form of exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which must be formalized by means of a written communication to the address indicated above including a copy of the DNI or equivalent identification document.
In the event that you provide your data through an email message, it will be part of a file whose purpose will be the management of the request or comment made to us, with the rest of the points indicated in the previous paragraph being applicable.
Likewise, the general conditions of contracting the services of TUCAN HOME contain the characteristics and nature of the data processing that will be developed by the same in case of contracting any of them. On the other hand, TUCAN HOME has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data that interested parties could provide as a result of access to the different sections of the website www. .tucanhome.es, applying the security measures contemplated in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Data Protection is approved of Personal Character.
For any questions arising on the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all the parties involved submit, at their choice, for the resolution of conflicts and with resignation to any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile, provided that he is in Spanish mainland.
The LEGAL NOTICE as well as the GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE of this site are governed by Spanish Law. Copyright © 2017 - TUCAN HOME.
Use and policy of Cookies
What is a Cookie and what is it for?
What data are stored in our Cookies?
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Thanks to our Cookie you could have access to personalized offers according to your interests. We remind you that if you reject or disable Cookies, you may not have the same ease or convenience of using our website as if you accepted them.
How to eliminate Cookies from your computer?
We inform you that at any time you can configure your Internet browser to notify you when a web page sends Cookies, and you can reject them. For them you only have to go to the options menu of your browser and follow the following instructions:
- If you use Internet Explorer: enter Tools à Internet Options à Privacy. Here you can select the level of privacy you wish to have to browse the internet.
- If you use Firefox: enter Tools-Options-Privacy
- If you use Chrome: enter Tools-Options-Advanced tab-Security-Cookie settings
- If you use Opera (Windows): enter Tools-delete personal information à Detailed options
- If you use Safari (Windows): enter Edit-Preferences-Security- show Cookies In all these browsers you can delete the cookies and also the browsing history by selecting those web pages that you want to delete from your history. Some browsers such as Explorer 8 (with navigation in prívate) or Firefox 3.5 include the ability to browse without the browser stores cookies
Changes in Cookie Use and Policy